Digitals plus a cheeky video diary

Initially wanted to make a separate post for the video and pictures as the pictures were just a reminder how long-overdue t...


Initially wanted to make a separate post for the video and pictures as the pictures were just a reminder how long-overdue this post is. If the pictures could only talk, their voices could have been braying in as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, and be like '' WELL, WELL, WELL", smirking and walking around my thoughts, interrogating every ounce of regret that I don't feel. And inside my head I would be like the person who hasn't paid the monthly rent, making excuses just to get out of the near-death situation with the landlord. But anyways, Im here, Im back with a video diary as a compensation for the days that Ive not blogged, and for the coming days that I wont. lol. Im just kidding........... 1/2
Please accept this post, as a token of love and appreciation, for all my readers who put up with my not so blogger attitude. Love every single one of you.
Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Cool outfit ;)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/tom-ford-beauty/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG ENA!! x

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing!!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your photos - absolutely stunning :)

    www.erdalandyuka.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! ♥

    Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you present your pictures.

    Romina | www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures, I love your outfit, thank you for sharing, you look pretty!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like your photos and video! you seem like such a cool cat, haha:-) and your outfit and shoes especially look great! xx

    ReplyDelete