Procrastinating butts

 Listening to rap whilst thinking of what to say for this post is kind've hard. Making you want to choose the right words to make this ...

 Listening to rap whilst thinking of what to say for this post is kind've hard. Making you want to choose the right words to make this post a good of a comeback coz, supposing that this would've been published a week ago not until I remembered my student duties hours before I actually intended to post it. So here are some pictures from an another (yet always) impromptu shoot with my good friend, Aaron. Perks of living close to each other, one call, and you're already looking for places to shoot around the neighborhood. Impromptu shoots with this kid will always be my favorite, though every outfit on point is next to a mandatory photoshoot so its not difficult to tell whether we're having an impromptu shoot or not. Maybe tomorrow or the day after, it depends on our lazy butts.
Have a nice weekend guys!
Love love love (What? its still valentine's month, let me be LOL) always, Ena



















You Might Also Like

0 comments