Minimum - Maximum

I guess Ive always been the type who would rather wear the everything-loose-ensemble just because it makes every movement effortless. Its t...

I guess Ive always been the type who would rather wear the everything-loose-ensemble just because it makes every movement effortless. Its the same feeling you get when you're wearing your grandma's duster dress. ( I'm wearing one right now) If you have been on the blog for quite awhile then you may have (or may not.. or at least not yet) perceived that I always tend to go for the 'tomboy' (tomboy sa kanto, ganern) look not only because I want to, but because 'comfort' has become more and more important to me. But, let me just point it out, choosing comfort over 'tiis ganda' doesn't necessarily mean "giving up". Just because I'm wearing clothes that make me feel comfortable doesn't mean I didn't dress up to look good. If you prefer comfort over anything else, you can still look/feel sexy and beautiful at the same time. I mean, Its not always the look I am going for whenever I get dressed. I still wear a body con dress whenever I feel like it, just because. When it comes to dressing up, I just don't see gender as binary or feel the need for the people to be certain about my identity. If a guy wants to wear a skirt, let him be. Its just all about understanding everyone, really. What they choose to wear and what feels right for them ---For me, that has always been one of the main reasons why fashion exists.
P.S someone made you a playlist ;) hope you guys like the photos and the playlist as well.x
Have a lovely weekend. <3
Love always, Ena

Clothes are all from SHOPMODEDEVIE 



You Might Also Like

1 comments