Yin-Yang

Thought it would be a good idea to wear off-shoulders and incorporate it with mom jeans, assuming that its gonna be 30 degrees out and Id p...

Thought it would be a good idea to wear off-shoulders and incorporate it with mom jeans, assuming that its gonna be 30 degrees out and Id probably melt whilst sketching at the park, I just had to go with it - which was the right thing to do, but with a twist. The appearance of...... mosquitoes. Can you even imagine how I had to deal with the heat and the mosquitoes and their futile attempts of distracting me from sketching? Its okay, as I say whilst calming myself. The real challenge wasn't the mosquitos or the weather anyway. Its our midterms- which was the thing I was trying to draw whilst getting a couple of weird looks from strangers as to why Im sitting under a tree alone with a sketch pad and wearing what could possibly be a promising outfit for a date. (Single people problems) . But thats not the end of it, decided to get a Henna not knowing where and just being dependent on WAZE and security guards. Two hours later, sore feet and still no Henna. But patience is a virtue, they say. But I guess in this case, perseverance is really the key. I got at school before my 6pm class, I got a Henna, and despite of the scorching hot weather, really decent photos for a new blog post. And oh, a new playlist for your stay. (playlist made by feels city inc, check them out! )
Love always, Ena


You Might Also Like

0 comments