old but new

Funny if i'd start this post by saying "Hey bishes, I made a new post, and these photos were taken last year. " True enough...


Funny if i'd start this post by saying "Hey bishes, I made a new post, and these photos were taken last year. " True enough, they were all taken last year but in my defense, 2015 was just few days ago. Random photos from last last week, really. From when I was captured sitting on a luggage cart whilst waiting for my Auntie to arrive to pictures of me at the swimming pool area in the hotel where we stayed in for two days. Im bad at explaining things, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Or if you still don't get it, I made a playlist to make up for my weirdness, you can just listen to that.
Love always, E







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh I looove these!! Your blog is like goals anyways<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi vilma! i appreciate it! thanks for visiting the blog!

      Delete