VIBES IN A PLAYLIST

Things I'd rather do at 2 o' clock in the morning. Yes, Im talking about me snoring and dreaming about my crush even if I don't...

Things I'd rather do at 2 o' clock in the morning. Yes, Im talking about me snoring and dreaming about my crush even if I don't really have one or do I? lol. These photos were taken when I met up with Andrew. Excuse me, as I tend to make that fish gape face but to be honest I think I'm quite good at it. Who am I kidding, I can't even close my mouth since who knows when. Not really something to brag about but if we're talking about fish gape poses then I guess Im a natural (Bragging level 100 woah there HAHAHA). Made a playlist for some who might want feel my vibes at this hour. Im not kidding, scroll this down and listen. 
Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments