Andrew

Finally out of the house after two weeks of being sick. Let me introduce this new face making an appearance on my blog. This guy you see be...

Finally out of the house after two weeks of being sick. Let me introduce this new face making an appearance on my blog. This guy you see before you, yes, he has a name and it's Andrew(hence the title). Let me describe him for you- he's funny, he's not afraid of expressing what he wants to say, he can be shy but according to his friend Enosh he's not. Well, I don't know if I should still say it since it's already super obvious, that this guy is photogenic. He lives far from where I live, making it hard for this guy to make a second appearance on my blog but who knows. First time meeting him, I thought I'd have a hard time, the fact that I don't have all the qualities of a "Dalagang Filipina"(lol) but fortunately (I think), it really went well. He taught me a thing or two in Bisaya which phrases (frankly speaking) I may have already forgotten(yayks). Andrew, you don't know how happy I was meeting you, and I seriously can't wait to see you again. OH, and don't forget to smile. That smile can take you places.
Love always, Ena


You Might Also Like

0 comments