Tagaytay snaps

 I seriously suck at making excuses as to why I always post late (at some point i thought i was good at it) , and n...





 I seriously suck at making excuses as to why I always post late (at some point i thought i was good at it) , and now I couldn't think of any. If I blame it all on school, yes, thats understandable but to me,  not so sure. But all is well, and I have finally found the right motivation which is why I am here.

I stayed in Tagaytay for a week during seem break - I remember every summer, together with my siblings, we used to spend most of our summer days doing everything we want to do in Tagaytay. Eat everything unhealthy and what not. This time, I was all by myself (not really... HI KUYA PAUL). I would walk from our house to the market, buying all the necessities and stuff which really made me look like a legit adult trying to survive walking an hour and a half just to get to the market and by the time I got there the first thing I looked for was bottled water with a haggard-dehydrated looking face. (yep) I am so glad i did go there alone though, atleast I had the time for myself and actually had somewhere else to go aside from my room and the kitchen. So yeah, my sem-break in a nutshell. How was yours?
love always, Ena
P.S Tagytay video diary coming soon. ;)







You Might Also Like

0 comments