LAST

  I turned 19 this month. Exclamation point times a hundred. Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am to everyone who supported me f...

 I turned 19 this month. Exclamation point times a hundred. Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am to everyone who supported me for the last 19 years, the same time feeling old because of the teasing I get from younger(kouhai-ish) classmates/friends. September post is mandatory; besides the usual-long-ass-inspirational-letter (post) to myself, it also gives me time to thank everyone and to tell you guys how much you mean to me. And its also a time to be an emotional wreck without getting judged because you have the right to. Birthday-girl-perks. Don't forget the food- cheese on cheese on cheese and they wont even complain and thats how the rest of your day goes ; by midnight, just like Cinderella, it all goes back to normal. In less than a year, I'll be turning 20 (shxt?!!!!!!!!!!!) , thats exclamation point times a thousand. 
Love always, Ena


You Might Also Like

0 comments