NOSTALGIC

Apologies for being MIA these past few weeks. Been busy preparing all the requirements for the enrollment for college and had to do some er...

Apologies for being MIA these past few weeks. Been busy preparing all the requirements for the enrollment for college and had to do some errands as well. I am really excited and overwhelmed to know what college has in store for me, I know it would be tough, but going to high school in Japan had been one heck of a ride to say the least. It sure was training for college. And now that Im here, it still feels surreal. A part of me wants to go to Senior high again, you know, the routine I got used to for 3 years(THAT WAS NO JOKE). The faces that I almost see everyday and the people I used to hang around with all the time. The teachers that I gave Aisatsus to (enthusiasm contingent upon my bias list) but still if you compare how my other schoolmates do it, I win. 

Shot these photos by our driver last month when we went to Subic, and I honestly cant wait to go back again. Hope you like the photos! 
Love always, Ena






You Might Also Like

0 comments