THE BLACK YOU LOVE

I’m not sure how but this post was to be up on the blog this week, thinking a good story might end up with satisfying hiatus comeback but I...

I’m not sure how but this post was to be up on the blog this week, thinking a good story might end up with satisfying hiatus comeback but I guess I was too late. Maybe I accidentally clicked publish instead of save, or maybe I was just really clumsy. Either way, no one to blame but me. School starts next week and Im really excited about it, but exclude the part of having to commute by myself ( In Tokyo, its different okay) and my farewell party to Thank-God-Its-Friday mantra due to 8:30 PM classes. Good luck to me.
Love always, Ena







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is a gorgeous outfit! I love your photos on this blog :) Amazing!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete