Cinderella

I may have found the solution to the make up problem. As with so many futile attempts and quantum jumps, the answer was obvious in retrospe...

I may have found the solution to the make up problem. As with so many futile attempts and quantum jumps, the answer was obvious in retrospect. In my case, my sister was my superhero. If you have been with me on this platform for a while, you may already have figured out that Make up is not really my thing. Not that I don’t like it, in fact putting a small amount of concealer/lip n cheek is a mandatory task that should be accomplished before leaving the house to look a bit presentable. And of course, inevitable what-if-questions should take into consideration. ( what if I bumped into my childhood crush? LOL) Doing what my sister does best, which is making people look prettier than they already are, and just like that, I felt like a completely different person, just like how Fairy Godmother transformed Cinderella into her princess incarnation? Well, thats how it felt like. A bit exaggerated and biased, but she’s my sister, deal with it. 
Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments