Amnesia

I'm good at forgetting things, and I'm not proud of it, but its a reasonable excuse why I forgot to post this weather-inappropriate...

I'm good at forgetting things, and I'm not proud of it, but its a reasonable excuse why I forgot to post this weather-inappropriate-ensemble here in Manila. But don't worry, I wore this when the weather was good enough for jacket x sweater and when its actually good to eat Ramen with a cup of tea. Missing my friends/family in Japan, and always thinking of you, Tokyo. ❤️ love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG! I love your coat and the shoes! I am actually curious if you could speak and read Japanese? By the way, I happen to follow a link of your blog on gplus and I added your blog on my reading list!

    http://viannathegreatwhatever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete