Version 2.0

Perhaps, you can now call me the Taylor Swift of blogger universe, after all, I am one indecisive human being. But you know what they say a...

Perhaps, you can now call me the Taylor Swift of blogger universe, after all, I am one indecisive human being. But you know what they say about change and limitations are never a thing and guess what, if the current situation were my eyebrows, they were definitely on fleek. But jokes aside, I hope you like the new look of the blog. I have been contemplating whether I should change the URL as well and I'm really glad that I did. I guess it didn't click. Y'know, like movies that didn't meet your expectations? And you get that muddled feeling just before the climax part, and thats when you lose motivation to watch the entire movie. An utterly upsetting experience, yeah? But the show must go on, they say. So what do you do? You pull out the freaking CD and insert a new one that looks more promising than the one you just pulled out. Just because Fashionventures didn't work, doesn't mean I have to lose motivation to continue writing. Heck this is what I love to do. These thoughts in my head, they need a buddy to vent to and this platform is a blessing. The animosity against CSS/HTML will always be a struggle, for the better, at least, or I thought so. But right now, I really like the changes and I hope you do too. Now let me think about the ham and cheese panini I had yesterday and how good it was because incase you may not know, I got a thing for cheese and its amazingness. No doubt, freaking amazeballs. So, what do you guys think? let me know. Love always, Ena
Breath taking view at Nobu hotel.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Became a little fan of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks William! but your blog looks amazing too!
      love always, Ena :)

      Delete