One last time

I’m going to call it a productive week. Been doing a lot of cleaning and editing and cleaning and editing these past few days since less th...

I’m going to call it a productive week. Been doing a lot of cleaning and editing and cleaning and editing these past few days since less than three weeks I will be in Manila again. and of course, in less than three weeks, I will be graduating too! which hasn’t sunk in yet but for sure it will anytime soon. Time has flown by in a haze of new things to do and new people to share my adventures with. Im definitely gonna miss everyone who had been an important part of my high school life, but I also cant wait to go home where new adventure awaits. See you soon, Manila!
Love always, Ena

Mango Top, and WEGO long sleeve crop top, Black coat, Eastboy shoes







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look - beautiful!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete