New York Fashion Dreams.

It’s New York Fashion Week. And I just cant sit here and gawdmire (gawk and admire and yes, I just made that up) my favorite pieces from ...

It’s New York Fashion Week. And I just cant sit here and gawdmire (gawk and admire and yes, I just made that up) my favorite pieces from my favorite designers, from all black errrrthing collection from Alexander Wang to 90’s hip hop-esque and shade throwing from Joyrich , I knew I had to do something. Thoughts of me walking at the streets of New York whilst I ask a friend to get my pictures taken just to seize the moment is pretty much the only thing thats on my mind whilst I wait for my phone to die on me due to overuse of social platforms just to give me updates on NYFW. Enough day dreaming, to make my fantasies more into reality, I decided to get a help from my fairy godmother, Polyvore, and accumulate some pieces that I liked, and make three outfits for Fashion Week( Hashtag How I wish). I hope you guys liked the outfits as much as I did making them! and oh, this is not the end of it, as I am making another post for some eye candy for y’all (but mostly for me) LOL. Love always, Ena
NYFWoutfit3

NYFWoutfit1

NYFWoutfit2

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. phenomenal ensembles!!! :D i can only dream of being at the nyfw!! :D

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choices here & I love you blog!! Well definitely be following along with your posts!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete