Flushed with feels

Wednesday and it won’t stop raining so I’m currently tucked in bed whilst making this post, but before anything else, please don’t judge, b...

Wednesday and it won’t stop raining so I’m currently tucked in bed whilst making this post, but before anything else, please don’t judge, but I have fell inlove with the soundtrack album of the film 50 shades of grey. Which is why I was inspired to make a playlist, and so I did. Im not even gonna lie, exclude the fact of risking my innocent eyes just to see the film, I guess the film was not that bad. Who am i kidding? I liked it. And No, I’m not talking about the parts when they were “fucking” as how Mr. Grey utter their sexual intercourse but Id rather talk about the sweet things he did to Ms. Steele. Some parts may be creepy when you think of it happening in real life but nonetheless I still give the movie a two thumbs up. And oh, dont forget about Christian Grey’s face when he gets jealous. I find it funny and hella cute. Sorry, not sorry. 
Love Always, Ena

P.S I haven’t read the book, but I want to, but I kinda don’t, what do you guys think? LOL

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Izael! really glad u liked it. xx cheers!

      Delete
  2. I was in the search of good music! and same, I want to read the book, but kinda don't but I do! haha...xx

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete