Light as a peach

Im excited to post because two things. 1.) It’s Friday 2.) Today’s the last day of our classes, which means Im officially out of high schoo...

Im excited to post because two things. 1.) It’s Friday 2.) Today’s the last day of our classes, which means Im officially out of high school but not until I take my last high school exam next week.  Just weeks away from graduating high school, it just feels good to be done, finally. All these years of work have finally paid off and I think it would be really fun to start a new chapter in life. Come to think of it, I managed to deal with high school for 5 effin years. And the first few months weren’t that easy, to be honest. I had to learn everything my classmates learned in grade school for six years in a year, I had to study for the senior high school exam and I had to be away with my family and closest friends. I was away from home. It was a hell of a roller coaster ride. But coming here was the best decision that Ive ever made. Eventually, I learned new things, found new friends and my new family. It felt like home. High school days are almost over, they have come to pass. I guess its time to look towards the future, a future full of hope and opportunities. I hate and love to say that I cant wait to graduate, but right now I am just thankful for all the wonderful experiences, wouldn’t have been possible without the help of the people who’ve been always supportive of me and what I do, you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me. You amazing peaches.


"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 
Love always, Ena






You Might Also Like

0 comments