Cafe

Just another day in one of my favorite places to hangout with le friends, of course, because of the distance from the house, take the train...

Just another day in one of my favorite places to hangout with le friends, of course, because of the distance from the house, take the train and six minutes you’re in Tokyo, only downgraded to the plebeian version, less vociferous yet if the main focus was on essentials, probably not a bad place to go. ( A nice place to study for exams as well) And don’t even get me started with my favorite-places(cafes)-to-eat-list, as I could go on forever. (hehe) Apologies for the super delayed post, last week was the death of me and the bags under my eyes, alongside my partners-in-crime Lemon and Milk Tea. Glad that exams are finally over. 
3 more days until I get back to Manila. Think good food with good company, I seriously cant wait any longer. Fast forward to Saturday please! 
Love always, Ena
Jacket from KINJI , sweater and pants from F21 ,shoes from H&M

You Might Also Like

1 comments