Perfectionist

Kuya  is a Filipino term of endearment and respect used for a male older than you and that you are close with. Last last week I had a photo...

Kuya is a Filipino term of endearment and respect used for a male older than you and that you are close with. Last last week I had a photoshoot with such amazing photographers a.k.a My kuyas— Kuya Kid and Kuya Totomai. It was was easily one of my favorite shoots especially because I’ve seen them shoot other people before which results I still find amazing and also because I’ve never had my pictures taken by anyone else aside from my friends at school(impressively good and patient friends, thank you) and my family members. And the outcome? without no doubt the best Ive ever seen. 

Super thanks to Kid Perez and Totomai for these wonderful photos!

























love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks din. good luck sa application mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful shots! love all the photos :)

    xx
    kara

    www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete