Wingman

Finally, its Thursday. Some of you might have to endure another day of school but as for me, well, Im sitting here in my Elmo onesie and sc...

Finally, its Thursday. Some of you might have to endure another day of school but as for me, well, Im sitting here in my Elmo onesie and school uniform already in my Ropero , typing whilst sipping on my hot chocolate(and my sister’s black coffee to my right). Nope, Im not trying to make you jealous, but Yasumis are my favorite and I just had to acknowledge my fondness for it. Kidding aside, to all students who are taking the university exams tommorrow or any day of next week, I wish you all the best! 合格するように!

Again, Mr black with his wingman gray, don’t ask. Its inevitable. Im pretty sure it all has to do with the gloomy and the unpredictable weather but I’m kind of digging the ensemble anyways. 
 Im wearing: Top from WEGO pants and bomber jacket from Forever 21 shoes from EASTBOY

love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments