Kozushima story part 2

Exclude the part when I got hit on the face by a beach volleyball and trying my best not to cry like a baby because of the pain, this get...

Exclude the part when I got hit on the face by a beach volleyball and trying my best not to cry like a baby because of the pain, this getaway, without no doubt, is a trip to remember. Sleeping in a tent, Jamming to my favorite G Dragon song, looking at the star-filled night sky whilst sipping on berry cocktail, showing off my dancing “skills", BBQ but mostly couscous,  and the list could go on forever. Typing this post with a smile on my face as I try to recall the memories. I'll post a video diary that I made using all the short clips that I took from our trip in Kozushima, but for the meantime, enjoy some Umi/Inaka lovin' snapshots. 




Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love your sunglasses!
    And thanks for visiting my blog!

    uhhsandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keeping it trill in Kozushima
    this looks so beautiful. i like that all of your outfits are chic but still look comfortable and appropriate for the location :B aaahhh i need to take a vacation soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! Seems like you've had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful place! you made me jealous! ><

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing pics. I'm sorry you got hit by a ball but glad you enjoyed your getaway. Looks like so much fun. I never slept in a tent. That's so cool. Looking forward to see the video diary :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics! love your round sunglasses!:)
    Come and visit my blog if you want°


    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely places...I like that black dress ;)


    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete