Speechless.

Friday night: An impromptu shoot yet probably one of my favorites to date. Writing (more like typing) this post on my phone whilst munc...

Friday night:
An impromptu shoot yet probably one of my favorites to date.
Writing (more like typing) this post on my phone whilst munching on thai food is not really a bad idea after a week of sleep deprivation and over memorization of Kanjis I couldn’t even read. Atleast---

Sunday morning:
Then I forgot what to say or what I was about to say. Maybe I was going to do what I always do in every post, extraneous remark just to make it more Ena-esque-writing but who knows whats going on inside this head of mine. Okay maybe you can say that I was speechless, hence the title, but there’s a story behind it. In addition to the fact of getting an inspiration for the title of my post from a Jonas-Brother-song,  trying not to be biased at all but, have you seen pictures of Nick Jonas lately (and that bod though) ? Well, damn, this is the “speechless” that I was talking about. Mom in case you’re reading this, forgive me.

   Anyways, I shot some pictures for my portfolio with some of my friends yesterday, can’t wait to show it to you guys! keep your eyes peeled!


Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

1 comments