SAM x ENA

I met Samantha of  Letters Impromptu   a couple of weeks ago, and she was, to put in a nicest way  as possible, I could say she's a rea...

I met Samantha of Letters Impromptu  a couple of weeks ago, and she was, to put in a nicest way  as possible, I could say she's a real peach, but since I'm doing it Ena style, then I would have to say, she's a real Nutella. I know it doesn't make sense, and it never will, but trust me, I know what I'm saying. Okay, but if you're still wondering why Nutella, uhm If you have been following me on my other social platforms, then you might as well know that my love for Nutella knows no bounds or in  other words, Nutella is a favorite of mine. Well as for Sam, she is no different. She is just one lovely babe. Photos taken before the weather decided to go all moody and be uncooperative, nevertheless, a 100 percent pretty fine day. I wish  to continue on with this post, but I have to get ready for school tomorrow. It's not Sayonara for pretty Sammy though, since you'll be seeing her again here on the blog sometime soon, but for the meantime, enjoy the pictures I took of lovely Sam and mouthwatering food from Urth Cafe ;)



Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. aww you're so sweet babe! Can't wait to hang out with you again :) <3
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love for this post! Your outfit's all-black but you still managed to balance it well *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post, I really like your blog :D Have an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    purse giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. my god!! your blog is so damn cool! and you are super pretty!

    we finally released the 5th issue of our online magazine called 'The Visual'.
    make sure to check it out and get inspired :) we can't wait to share it with you, so go ahead to www.offcolor.de x

    ReplyDelete