Latching onto you

Just going to make this post simple and short as I feel like I'm going to drift off to sleep whilst writing this post. Friday, huh? Som...

Just going to make this post simple and short as I feel like I'm going to drift off to sleep whilst writing this post. Friday, huh? Some of you guys might be dancing with strangers at the dance floor of your favorite chill-out bar, some may be attending some friend's party, or maybe eat at your favorite restaurant, cause that's what TGIF is all about in Manila. Oh, Manila life. Can't wait to go home. :) 
Cant think of a good way to end this post, it's getting late, and I can already feel my bed calling out my name. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to the bathroom because I still haven't showered, and I can smell myself and I stink and I'm not proud of it. Good night. ;)

Top and shoes from WEGO 

Love always, Ena <3
Leaving you with my feel good song at the moment Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments