February

Time has gone by so fast, we say goodbye to chocolates and roses and say hello to mortarboards and graduation togas. Congratulations in adv...

Time has gone by so fast, we say goodbye to chocolates and roses and say hello to mortarboards and graduation togas. Congratulations in advance to my friends in the Philippines who are graduating this month, you guys are now in the halfway. May your graduation from school be the beginning of a bright future for y'all. Best wishes for a wonderful college years! 
As for me, I'm still quite confused as to what I want to do after high school but I still have a year ( probably less) to make up my mind although the real problem is not what, but where. My heart says Tokyo but my mind says Manila. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT makes me more confused. But anyways, without further ado, here are some pictures that pretty much sum up my February. ;) 
(LEFT TO RIGHT) 1.) My (supposed to be) Valentine's post. The post got deleted. end of the story my fault, I know. 2.) This cute beanie that I saw at claire's whilst helping my best friend find something for her boyfriend--, see? I'm a good friend. WINK 3.) H&M and their cute little sayings! I like!
February--- the month of baking, for me. Since I have a sweet tooth, baking is something that I really enjoy. yep, exclude the time when I tried making cronuts. That was the death of me. literally. I'm never making cronuts without looking at the recipe ever again. ever. 4.) Green Tea Cake 5.) EVERYBODY LOVES THIS--- I call it cupnie!! ;)(cupcake and brownie) 6.) CUPNIE VERSION 2.0 (with buttercream and cocoa powder. )HAHA
7.) This is what I usually do when I procrastinate. Any guesses who this is? If you like KPOP, then you might guess it right. 8.) Dinner with my mom at my favorite cafe-restaurant. 9.) Favorite breakfast! (granola, blueberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt, bluberry sauce<--- THE BEST)

......................................................and here it is. my First video on the blog! 
"GET READY AND WANDER THE STREETS OF TOKYO WITH ME!"
hope ya'll like it x 
love always, 
Ena <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments