DAMMY FOR PRESIDENT

  Top and hat from  WEGO ウィゴーがオリジナル新ブランド[ダミー]をでてきました!最初見たら何も考えず、すぐ買った。後悔しない。笑 白と黒が好きだからすぐハマちゃったよ!笑 ダミー最高...

  Top and hat from WEGO

ウィゴーがオリジナル新ブランド[ダミー]をでてきました!最初見たら何も考えず、すぐ買った。後悔しない。笑 白と黒が好きだからすぐハマちゃったよ!笑 ダミー最高すぎて〜❤️❤️ ジャケットもあったけどちょっとたかかったから、来月まだあるなら買おう!じゃあ、またね〜!(*^_^*)
           

Dear friends, or friend, or you, stranger, if you're reading this, How are you?
well, I hope you're doing fine, Oh me?, are you asking me? I'm fine, I guess. Okay fine, I'll admit it, I'm confused. no no, that's not the word. Overwhelmed? scared? anxious? (maybe?) about the future.
I know, I still have a year to decide what I want, but just the thought of college gives me the creeps--- but excites me as well. One thing's for sure, by the time I finish high school, I'll be ready. And I'm gonna embrace life as it comes, to feel the right that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices, to choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity and dis-acknowledge or rebuff my flaws, but to embrace it.THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. hahaha

Vampire diaries marathon just to take my mind off things, which also caused quite a stir in my fantasies of the existence of absolutely fabulously gorgeous group of supernaturals. Talk about Damon, Stefan, werewolves like, Tyler, even Mason Effin Lockwood. Oh , and don't forget the original hybrid--- Klaus. And that British accent too.
Love always,
Ena

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are too cute! Great pictures girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very beautiful pics,
    Now I´m following you in GFC (#24)
    I hope your follow me back~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete