These gaga shoes.

  A few days left before we finally bid farewell to love month and here I am still blog-less .I blame it on the weather plus a thousand mor...

 A few days left before we finally bid farewell to love month and here I am still blog-less .I blame it on the weather plus a thousand more explanations or rather excuses why I have been on hiatus for the past few weeks but truth be told, I am just not a winter person. Sure, snow is pretty and boots may be my fave form of footwear, but if you're like me, who spent most of her childhood summers  at the beach or in other words, tropical country, adapting to cold weather could not be that easy or is it just me?!!! PLUS ALL THE DARKNESS IS MAKING ME FEEL REALLY SLEEPY AND ITS NOT HELPING BECAUSE EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK AND AND AND AND AND AND HELP oh and not to mention waking up before the sun does, and TMS (too much selfie-ing) out of boredom ?. Spring, I am so ready for you.
 heading off to bed now and catch up on my fave series.
OH can we just admire my lady gaga-esque shoes that I got from spinns a while back? hihihihihi <--not how I laugh in real life, don't worry.


  shoes from SPINNS

sweetdreams x
love always, Ena ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments