Are you weird enough?

I've been struggling for the past few days to make this post happen. I wanted to it to be special for the sake of it being the first po...

I've been struggling for the past few days to make this post happen. I wanted to it to be special for the sake of it being the first post on the blog for this year and just another guilt-ridden post to make-away with all my blogger inadequacies (or should I say, a new way of saying sorry for being MIA). From struggling on how to start my post to contemplating whether to write THIS or write THAT-- Few of my thoughts may have included 1.) Starting it with happy new year greetings?- NAH, 19 days late 2.) Jotting down my resolutions well-informed of my diminutive intentions to retain them? -NAH, it might not work and some might be too personal 3.) confabbing deets of the outfit?- Nah, too plain and boring  4.) Just say what you want to say ---which is exactly what I did, --am still doing right now. I kept thinking that I forgot what I actually felt when these pictures were taken. I forgot how happy I was that day when I had finally reunited with my friend after months of not seeing each other. How I was feeling blessed to be able to do what I want, and get to do things that some people cant do. How I was feeling satisfied after devouring the food I had been craving for over the last couple of months. How delirious with joy I was at the compliments I was getting from my friend, like how I didn't change a bit and how weird I was-- yes, being weird is a compliment for me OKAY(HAHA). Sometimes, we tend to think about the less important things and ought to forget the more important ones. This year, I'm not gonna let that happen. If there's one thing I'd like to happen in 2014, is just to live in the moment. Throw the remote control and stop pressing the REWIND and PAUSE button and just let it PLAY. Try not to worry about what other people say or think. Learn to love and accept myself as I am---Me, and my weird self. Maybe even weirder than last year, but I guess, that's not a bad thing right? 
This year, no resolutions. Just resolve.


Love always, Ena

Special thanks to my fake boyfriend slash sister Gervin Macey for the photos! Mwuah

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. The cat beanie is so cute :>
    thankyou for passing by!

    fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beanie. Great outfit dear :) thank you for your lovely comment in my blog, mind to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit! Super cute hat!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by my blog girly! i love your style and all your pieces work so well together<3
    and you're so cute haha i definitely agree, be yourself and be confident! there's nothing more important than that [:
    anyway would you be interested to follow each other?? do let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello girl! :) thank you for your lovely comment
    I love this look, totally my style :-)
    and your bag is great!
    maybe you would like to join my giveaway? it would mean a lot If you do :)

    yours,
    Patrycja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great styling, so cool!
    You have a lovely blog, I am a new follower.

    Ivana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super in love with your outfit! You look so gorgeous on that pants <3<3

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear , nice blog you have here , would you like to follow each other ? Check out my blog and let me know =)
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit and I love your thoughts on this photo. Lots of times we don't get the behind the scenes and it was nice to see the insight!

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I love what you're wearing from head to toe :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I love what you're wearing from head to toe :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look, i have the same pants *-*

    Would you like us to follow each other ? :]
    If yes just follow me and i will follow you back, kisses
    http://zblackrose.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool style and picture! love your bag so much :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is perfect.
    Your blog is perfect.
    Your pictures are perfect!
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wooow cool look ! I like it :) We have the same design of blog hihi !

    xx

    ReplyDelete