BALANCE IS THE KEY..I GUESS?

ONE FACT about me: I hate winter with a passion. I hate having to wake up to a cold morning and getting out of my warm and cozy...

ONE FACT about me: I hate winter with a passion. I hate having to wake up to a cold morning and getting out of my warm and cozy bed. So lately I have been overly dependent on my best friends--- the heater,my bed and hand warmers. Also count that as one of the reasons why I have been MIA these past few weeks. Aside from figuring out how to survive in this cold weather, studying for the finals(which I finally got through with, thankfully), working three hours (yes I finally got a job after 1237828282 years and nope, NOT.FUN.AT.ALL) for four days a week has been part of my routine or should I say LIFE. But they say nothing in life worth having comes easy. I guess I just have to keep that in mind.
Love always, Ena.

...and I hate how negative I was whilst writing this post. This kind of post will never happen again. ever....hopefully *sweats, feeling the pressure*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE this. :( Androgynous-y <3 カッコいい!!!!! hihi

    And GANBATTE!! You can do it wooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look! And i can feel you: i hate winter so bad! Good luck with your job though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I envy you for having to go to Japan. Wish I can go back.


    Followed you~
    http://justinechantelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete