THE JOCK

WEARING: Dress from H&M Thinking of a proper title post is when the accumulated vocabs from the games you pla...

WEARING: Dress from H&M
Thinking of a proper title post is when the accumulated vocabs from the games you play on your phone comes in handy.  Newfangled entertainment consists of High School Story, which kind of reminds me of Sims but 1.) You can download it on the app store for FREE 2.) Has assurances of improvement for your high school fantasies---attributes ship developing between yourself and your 'special someone' and being able to create your own posse even if they don't really exist in the fan fiction world ( a jock alongside a nerd and a gamer walking together in the school hallway, nope, not really an author's cup of tea). Needless to say, that's how I got the title for this post. And yes, this is also a blunt way of saying that I have no social life. But seriously, I just like 'em challenges and quests and parties and dates with my OOB (official online boyfriend) and Halloween costumes even if Halloween has just passed and I could still continue on with the list but I gotta sack out. 
Love Always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's a really cool top. I'd like to find it cause it even has my letter on it. :-D

    ReplyDelete