THAT'S WHAT EINSTEIN SAID

Sadly bidding farewell to my black skorts as it is already making me feel like I am only wearing underwear in the cold, alth...


Sadly bidding farewell to my black skorts as it is already making me feel like I am only wearing underwear in the cold, although I could consider wearing it with my tights but with JP weather I still might have to think it through. Truth be told; not really the-short-plus-tights-underneath kinda person, it just makes me feel eeek a.k.a uncomfortable to the next level. 


 Moving on(getting pretty serious now), my prayers and thoughts go out to all the people in the Philippines who are impacted by the monstrous typhoon, Yolanda. We've been through this before, and we survived it. Hopefully this is all just a passing phase, with the help of  prayers, and most especially with the help of the man up there, I know we can will surpass this tragedy. Right now, the only thing that we can do is to continue to pray not just for our family but for everyone's safety as well. 

Someone taught me that sometimes in life, we all have to go through a lot of obstacles and unexpected challenges and the best way to combat all of that is to just keep swimming no matter how hard it hits you.

So, Stay positive and keep smiling :).
Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

3 comments