BOYFRIEND MATERIAL

WEARING: shirt from W.O.D wear tear  pants from GAP   In my attempt to remember all the things that happened last wee...

WEARING: shirt from W.O.D wear tear  pants from GAP 
In my attempt to remember all the things that happened last week just to update you on life, I now realized why things were convenient to forget. Pretty rough week, let me tell you. But anyways, I'm back with a new outfit post! Spent my Monday taking photos, eating Costco cheesecake and cookies (perks of having no school on Monday) and in the restroom for a mini shoot which will be posted on the blog soon!*evil laugh*. So what do you guys think? Do you like it? Well, this is definitely one of my favorite shoots to date!

Special thanks to Juri Sugaya for the photos!
Love always, Ena <3 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That jeans is amazing! Love the combination with the high heels. X

    www.jussstfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. GD x EXO? hihi <3 Love the contrast of the clothes to the shoes~

    ReplyDelete