DEAR NO ONE

I feel a bit creeped out because of the smile I have on my face whilst typing this. I just get giddy...


I feel a bit creeped out because of the smile I have on my face whilst typing this. I just get giddy whenever I look at all the pictures from the trip especially the ones that were taken on the last day. The last day of our trip was so memorable; special to say the least. The overall vibe, surroundings, and the people were beyond perfect. The kind of those amusement park rides that you just don't want to put an end to. How everything seemed to go smooth just like the way you wanted it to be and yet you still feel discontented and you're not ready to go. *POST VACATION BLUES* 

School trip in a nutshell. I wouldn't have it any other way. Before I end this post, let me just share with you guys a song that I have been obsessed with these past few days. Its just crazy how much I can relate to this. I think what Tori's trying to say is that you don't need to rush things especially when it comes to love because someday, someone will come into your life and love you how you wanted to be loved and most of the time, the right love is the one who is worth the wait. ''Relationships must be chosen wisely. If something is meant to be, it will happen in the right time with the right person, and the best reason.'' I honestly think that this song needs to be up there with these mainstream songs. Its soooooo good. 



Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. this is such an awesome outfit, so in love with your jumper x

    http://www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is just divine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite outfit I've seen all day! Seriously. SO cool! Glad you fun on your school trip. It sounds like an amazing experience xx

    -Carly
    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i had a wonderful experience with my classmates! x
      and thanks for the compliment. it made my day. <3
      love always, Ena

      Delete
  4. amazing outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your sweet comment♥ love your outfit, a bit rock n roll i see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures, what lovely blog :)

    Hugs from germany! xx

    ReplyDelete