CATASTROPHE

2ndDay: THE FISHING CURSE Jacket and shirt from  Forever21   , cap from  wego The last time I went fishing was when I was...

2ndDay: THE FISHING CURSE
Jacket and shirt from Forever21 , cap from wego


The last time I went fishing was when I was ( I think) six years old while I was on a vacation with my family somewhere in Subic, Philippines. I vaguely remember everything that happened since I was still so innocent and little back then but I'm 101 percent sure that I didn't catch any fish. Fast forward to 2013.....not much has changed. So, I've decided that I am officially cursed when it comes to fishing. HASHTAG EXCUSES.

I don't know which is worse, not catching any fish or just being a complete fool as I watch myself hopelessly sitting on a rock in a lake waiting for some fish to appear on my bait A.K.A miracle. Assuming too much when I can't pull my fishing rod out of the lake when basically it just got stuck in between the rocks. After a few more futile attempts, I've come to the conclusion that I won't be doing any sort of fishing activity ever again. HAHAHA

Some people say you can't always be good at everything, well I say, TRUE.
Love always, Ena





You Might Also Like

2 comments