S M I L E

Just gonna let the pictures do the talking since I should be snoring in my sleep right now as I am leaving for the airport tomorrow ...

Just gonna let the pictures do the talking since I should be snoring in my sleep right now as I am leaving for the airport tomorrow morning at 5:00 for a 4-day-trip to Hokkaido with my batch mates from school. But hey, I finally got the chance to wear this Bart Simpson cropped sweater and skirt set which I bought online years ago(Well, it felt like it) coupled with my favorite jacket from Forever21. Again, my sincere apologies as to the lack of updates and extended social hiatus (twitter excluded), but fret not, I'm back. I can't promise to post every day like how I did during the summer, but I will try my best to keep you posted and write a new article every now and then. Wishin' you guys a happy weekend, OH AND SMILE! because life is a beautiful thing and there's just so much to smile about.

Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete