MUSIC FRIDAY: MY AUGUST MUSIC FAVORITES

It's that time of the week again where I share with you guys song/s that I have been listening to for the past week. But this time, I de...

It's that time of the week again where I share with you guys song/s that I have been listening to for the past week. But this time, I decided to put together a list of my favorite songs for the month of August. I will also be doing a september music favorites at the end of september which will probably be posted on the first friday of October.And oh, I put my favorite song for this week on the side bar, if you want to listen to it, then just click play! So, without further ado, Here's a list of my favorite songs for this month. (P.S not all of the songs are in english)


      EXO- 1.)XOXO 2.)Growl (korean)
2.) Austin Mahone- Loving you was easy
3.) Cody Simpson- Awake All Night
4.) J.Cole ft. TLC - Crooked Smile
5.) John Mayer- Gravity
6.) BIGBANG (SOL)- I need a girl (korean)
7.) Miguel- How many drinks? 
8.) Shwayze- Drunk off your love
9.) Ellie Goulding- this love will be your downfall
10.) La Roux- I'm not your toy
Happy Friday guys! <3 Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments