Hey mickey, you so fine.

I wouldn't call myself a makeup junkie and I'm definitely not a make-up-ista(I still stuck at putting on eyeliner ,well...

I wouldn't call myself a makeup junkie and I'm definitely not a make-up-ista(I still stuck at putting on eyeliner ,well they say you can't be good at everything so lol), but I've always enjoyed makeup and cosmetics so for me, doing makeup is an enjoyable process. I asked my sister if she could do my makeup (just for fun) and I knew she's gonna say yes so I grabbed the opportunity and took pictures with my camera. HAHA

Products used:
FOUNDATION PRIMER: LAURA MERCIER
My sister used two products for the foundation:
   For the brows, my sister used:
I personally love this sleek contour kit, it is just amazing. It goes on smooth and blends flawlessly. The pigmentation is great, but you really do have to be careful as it is highly pigmented.The highlighter is just a great bonus.
 
       AND SOME MORE PRODUCTS
....RANDOM PHOTOS
My sister and I have been loyal to this product for who knows how long. We use this as an eye and face makeup remover. This product is extremely gentle yet its the most effective makeup remover I've ever come across. I highly recommend it.
 So yeah, I hope you guys like the makeup and I know this is not something that I usually post, but don't worry, there are going to be events that I will be attending to this month plus a 4-day trip to Hokkaido with my batch mates from school at the end of September so YEAY for more outfit posts! HAHA I hope you guys had a lovely weekend! Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments