CHAPTER 17

WEARING:  W.O.D WEAR TEAR  personalized shirt,  Pinkmanila  skort I feel kind of sad to be typing this. This...

WEARING: W.O.D WEAR TEAR personalized shirt, Pinkmanila skort


I feel kind of sad to be typing this. This summer has been pretty much the best one yet and I'm really sad that its officially over. I'm just gonna make this post short and say thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me that you took the time from your busy lives just to wish me a happy birthday, I feel very blessed to have such great people in my life. Last but not the least, I thank the man up above for all the blessings and for always being there even when I forget you. Thank you for another year of life. What will this year bring, heck I don't even know. But Lord, I trust you. :)

Here's one of my all time favorite feel good songs and I just can't help but smile whenever I listen to this song. I hope you guys like it! Goodnight and sweet dreams. Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi!
    Love your blog! It looks amazing, the photos are great and the outfits are so cute! I don't get why you don't already have hundreds of followers!
    I'm a new follower though ;)
    Love the shirt!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the skirt!

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete