CELEBRITY-INSPIRED IDEAS + POURING MY HEART OUT

riri x ena c by enaterrestine featuring a statement ring jeremy scott x Ena C  by  enaterrestine  featuring  embro...













My sincere apologies for being MIA these past few weeks and I do have reasonable reasons although I'm not comfortable saying it in this post maybe because its too personal. Well I'm still gonna give a few starting off with school. School started two weeks ago and its sucking all the energy out of me. Between sitting and trying to learn, projects here and there, plus 55 dreadful minutes of P.E class 3 times a week(you guys have no idea), all I want to do when I get home is sleep(But I always end up in the kitchen looking for something to eat STRESS EATING maybe). I also have been going through a lot these past few days (things I rather not talk about), which is probably the main reason why I haven't quite been myself lately. I have never felt this terrible before and I don't know if I'm just homesick or what but Im really hoping its just a passing phase. If you don't mind sharing, what are some things you do when you're feeling down? and how long does it usually take for you to get over it? 

Anyways, Hope you guys had a lovely weekend. Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments