SHOP WITH ME!

If there's one thing my sisters and I have in common, its the need for clothes! We all have our own tastes,styles and preferences whe...

If there's one thing my sisters and I have in common, its the need for clothes! We all have our own tastes,styles and preferences when it comes to how we dress, like for example, SISTER1 prefers wearing a maxi to a mini skirt while SISTER2 prefers wearing a v-neck to a plain tee. As for me, I'd like to consider my style to be classy,clean with a rebel touch---versatile pwede!. HAHA I'm just kidding, I just really like to be different everyday. Alam mo yon, TRY THIS TRY THAT, to know if bagay o hindi. 

When H&M goes on sale, you better ready your cash. You can literally buy a whole outfit that costs under $15.00. Not even kidding. LOL, I can imagine all the shopaholics out there and the word OMG with matching currency sign plastered on their faces.
Shopping at F21 is not easy. But here's an advice, when you decide to spend your money on F21 clothes, don't buy online. Don't be such a lazy ass, go to the nearest F21 store cause I've been there, done that and you don't wanna waste your money on clothes that don't suit you and end up disappointed. Trust me.  
Here's the thing. I consider Topshop as one of my favorite brands although I'm pretty sure I've never really splurge out heavily here. Whenever I go shopping, I would always look for cheap good quality clothes because le momma would always remind me that I still don't have a job and I should save up for college. Which is why I would always just look around, admire or rather worship my favorite pieces and whisper ''someday, you'll be mine, someday.. but not today''.  

One of the things that I look forward seeing at TOPSHOP JAPAN besides their clothes, is probably the Deejays doing their own thing as if it was a bar not a clothing store. ANG COOL NI KUYA NO!? 
STREETS OF HARAJUKU
BERSHKA
3 words: Awesome pero mahal.
WEARING: Chelsea boots, Dress from F21,Jacket from SPINNS
Hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did writing it!
Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments