NO SWIMMING ALLOWED

WEARING: Top from  romwe  shorts from  pink manila  , chelsea boots, g shock watch  Back when I was still living in the Philippi...

WEARING: Top from romwe shorts from pink manila , chelsea boots, g shock watch

 Back when I was still living in the Philippines, my family would always visit our province for a week during the summer. Being the beach lover I am, I would start swimming early in the morning before the sun's rays reach their peak until its time for the sun to set. Such excitement runs through my veins whenever I see the sunset that it makes me appreciate life even more. I've always loved the beach, the smell of the salty water, the wind in my face,the gentle roar of the waves, and always will. SO GETS NIYO NA SIGURO KUNG BAKIT AKO GANITO KAITIM. Before I wrap up things, here's a song that will get you high, it sure works for me. Love always, Ena <3



You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Hiya im super new at blogging and i just want you to check out my new blog. I just want a chance to make people smile. I also want to make something out of myself that i would be proud of. Btw I really like your style  (o^^)o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! So rad <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tasha! thanks! appreciate it. x all of your comments make me giddy. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you so much. x virtual hugs and kisses

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you! xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

      Delete
  5. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    www.persianlikethekat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete