My Make up products

What a girl needs. by enaterrestine featuring a foundation brush Decided to do a little post of all the beauty/makeup produ...

What a girl needs.



Decided to do a little post of all the beauty/makeup products that I use on a daily basis and since I do not consider myself a pro when it comes to make up, I figured it would be better if I get some reviews and tips from a pro make up artist's perspective, and so I ended up asking non other than my sister's help for this post.

These are the current products that I'm using:


definitely a must-try : Cetaphil moisturizing cream
I love and totally recommend it, especially to those with dry/sensitive skin.
It is gentle yet effective, have been using this for the last three years, and have been loyal since then. :D

Sister's highly recommended products:

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did compiling them. If you want me to make a review of the few products that were mentioned separately, then don't hesitate to ask and comment below. :)

 With love, Ena :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments