MY FIRST URTH CAFE EXPERIENCE

Let me just say something about myself when it comes to food-- I can be really picky (not everyday though) .So when my friend Kiana, ...

Let me just say something about myself when it comes to food-- I can be really picky (not everyday though) .So when my friend Kiana, (a.k.a my twin) asked me to try this Organic green tea boba from Urth cafe(one of L.A's popular cafes that opened in Daikanyama months ago), I was a bit skeptical at first. I didn't really understand the fascination with green tea that everyone seems to like. (i.e green tea flavoured kitkats, everything's gone green! jk) But I tried it anyway. 
I seriously ate my words the moment I sipped on that green boba tea. It was that good. Let alone the fact, that Urth Cafe is known for their organic-food-errrthangg (which means its healthy right or just organic, no? HAHA), it instantly became one of my favorites. I'm coming back for sure. Have you tried it yet? if so, what food do you guys recommend me to try for my next urth experience?
Love always, Ena

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've never seen something like this in Poland so unfortunately I haven't tried it so far. To tell the truth it looks awfully :) But if I had a chance I would try - I like challenges :)

    Cheers,
    Ania from tripleAworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! that was exactly how i felt. but it tastes good! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete