MANILA 2013

Some photos that I took from my trip in the Philippines. Some of the pictures might appear absurd to your eyes, like 'Why is th...

Some photos that I took from my trip in the Philippines. Some of the pictures might appear absurd to your eyes, like 'Why is there a super-zoomed-picture-of-a-man-smiling in this post?' HAHA, well you'll know why in a lil bit.
one of the pictures from our Subic trip. Will be making another post for the details of the outfit!


My brother is such a QT. hahahahaah

Flowers for my grandpa. <3
This is what I was talking about earlier. Meet my driver, best friend,brother,cousin and whatever. He started working for us since I was in nursery school and he's probably the coolest,calmest,funniest,craziest person I know. I genuinely think of him as part of the family. His smile is contagious, isn't it? :) 
JOHN GREEN YOU :(((((((((
I seriously bawled my eyes out for who knows how many times because of this book. Amazing.
                                                             RANDOM PICTURES!                                                                    
      One thing for sure; It was a trip to remember. Love always, Ena <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments