Let's go somewhere.

WEARING:  H&M  dress, wash denim boyfriend shirt,pink boots,yellow socks SIBLING SELFIE YEAH? Needl...

WEARING: H&M dress, wash denim boyfriend shirt,pink boots,yellow socks
SIBLING SELFIE YEAH?









Needless to say I snored in my sleep last night, I just know. So this is how my Thursday looked like. I hope the photos are enough to prove how tired I was and still am from all the standing, sitting,but mostly walking we did yesterday. Trying to roam the streets of Tokyo is basically trying to walk from Japan to America- impossible (for me). We went to Daikanyama, of course my sister had to experience her first urth caffe with me( I just wanted to see her reaction whilst she sipped on her first boba tea, is all). Passed by this soigné little 315 yen shop near Daikanyama station which is by far the cutest 3 dollar shop I've ever been to(I literally wanted to buy all their rings). All in all a tiring yet fun-filled day! Now logging out and heading straight into the kitchen and eat me some cheese tart!
                                                                 Love always, Ena <3

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Your boots are amazing!
    I wish I went to Tokyo one day - it's such an interesting city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, if ever you're going please let me know, we can do some bonding!
      <3

      Delete
  2. u look super gorgeous! these photos are amazing :D
    check out my blog too if you like

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the printed dress! super sweet and fun with the patterns <3

    Check out my latest post featuring my short trip in Melbourne:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and great :-)

    xoxo

    PIera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete