#KENA5EVER

During my stay in Manila, I had the chance to catch up with some of my friends, one of them was my friend Kiana (a.k.a my twin sister...

During my stay in Manila, I had the chance to catch up with some of my friends, one of them was my friend Kiana (a.k.a my twin sister) (naka naman!). Went to bonnifacio high street and talked about what happened for the past three years over dinner at TGIF Friday's. Lemme just tell you, it was not easy for us to choose the best restaurant that suited our appetite that day. As in guys, imagine pabalik balik kami tas di parin namin alam talaga kung anong masarap kainin. Indecisive? check.
We were both wearing black dress, something we didn't talk about, and it kind of looked like we were taking our twin-twin situation seriously. LOLOLOL
WEARING: F21 dress, black bag, call me spring wedge sneakers
Thanks kay Kuya guard sa pag picture! Used our phones for taking pictures hence the poor quality photos sorry :(

A very fun night indeed. Now I'm back in Japan, it doesn't mean you'll never see her in the blog again. Who knows? She might get a plane ticket and next thing you know she's my new room mate! Not impossible, right?... I miss my twin :c (*sobs*) bye. Love always, Ena


You Might Also Like

0 comments