DADDY SHORT

I'm not happy. Lovin' the wind effect yo. WEARING: top:  FOREVER 21  , shoes:  VANS After a stress-filled-less...

I'm not happy.
Lovin' the wind effect yo.
WEARING: top: FOREVER 21 , shoes: VANS

After a stress-filled-less-sleep kind of week, I'm so glad exams are finally over. But hey, can we just acknowledge how comfortable-looking this short is? I don't know whats more intriguing for you guys, the fact that this short was my dad's or that it actually fits me. My dad's blessed with slim waist/thighs/legs(which I'm rather envy than thankful for),making it look like boyfriend shorts but little did they know this was......my dad's shorts. 

I'm still exam-hungover, but it'll probably wear off once summer vacation starts!
2 more weeks to go BEBE!
with love, Ena :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments