RAGGED

T-shirt, worn out jeggings, boots, ーthe fundamental elements of a lazy outfit post. If you have been reading my blog for aw...




T-shirt, worn out jeggings, boots, ーthe fundamental elements of a lazy outfit post. If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you might as well noticed the numerous innovations that I made in this blog which I promised to do this weekend, by that, I mean today. So going out wasn't really part of the plan. But to sum up my Saturday, I can safely say it was pretty productive and fun. How about you guys? How did your saturday go?

love always, E

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Adorable! I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out: http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/
    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete