The girl needs a haircut

I swear my hair is just horribly damaged at this point. It seems like everyday I wake up with new set of split ends and now, just by lookin...

I swear my hair is just horribly damaged at this point. It seems like everyday I wake up with new set of split ends and now, just by looking at it, you can easily perceived how dead my hair looks like and how bad it needs a haircut. I'm thinking either a kristen stewart-esque or just cut it below the armpit. I don't want to cut it too short, I've had it cut way too short before and I didn't like it all and since then I was terrified of cutting my hair again. Kooky as it may sound; but I'm not that obsessed with hair before, thus I didn't really care if its damage or not. But it just happens that I do care about it now, and just for a change since school starts in 2 days, I want to have a new look for school. So what do you guys think?

also, Do you guys know any home remedies for soft, flawless hair? I'd love to try!

hope you have/had an amazing friday!

With love, Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments